My name is NadiaSR, but in the virtual realm, you can call me Nadia. I grew up in Kelantan. The day I wrote this, I am still nineteen years old. I am a product of UiTM, a Business Management major and want to pursue my next level in the same alma mater.
Why Ducky? Because I find it very cute and stylish. When go to a shop, the first thing I noticed is “oh, that yellow duck looks great” besides monkey and frog. Initially, this blog was a medium for me to be Me- I wrote down what I want, what I feel, what I do, what I like. I googled it up, Ducky is for deary, darling, favorite which I dream on can be your darling. So, welcome to Ducky (:
My current goal is finding out where exactly to head after graduate. Well, a degree holder is a must. As I learnt is Management, life is been divided into four stages which is POLC, where P is for Planning, O is for Organizing, L stands for Leading and the last one is Controlling. Hold tight to this, you won’t fail. And if you do, make it as a beautiful experience to be a better person.
You can always contact me by leaving me emailing me. I welcome well –intentioned messages and constructive criticism. And introduce yourself, I’d be pleased to know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment