Last five months, I move in into Dato' Onn 3/114 which is known as DO3/114. Five months ago, I was placed with Banking students in one room. Five months ago, it was the first time I was placed with different people which is sometimes frightened me a lot. On a lighter note, Nia, Fatin and I are loud, and what make us a good team back then. That was a different between Business and Banking student. Only a random pick, friends.
I was placed with four other mates. Two of them are banking, and the rest taking business. It was strange when you're placed with never-a-friend-before friends. But life move on. Whether you like it or not, you have to face it. Tired of being hypocrite hehe, so it's the time to show who am I. Then I started to tease people, singing without a barrier needed and list goes on.
Fatin and I are two friends who like to eat. Like a lot. We could spent all of our money into foods, without guilty. And my other mates whom never spend money without a gut turned into 'us'. They laughed just like us, they eat just like us.
We laughed when we wanna eat, we laughed we having serious discussion, we fight and we laugh again, and we even laugh when we take a break from study to solat.
Till the end of semester, we move into separate way.
The joy, the ups and downs, will never exhausted, trust me. That's how I spent my five months in college.
And now, I can't stop myself from missing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment