Nov 21, 2010

KL season - one

My days was packed with programs from morning to late night. Last Friday, I tagged my cousin along from KB to KL. It was unplanned actually, because a day before I was talking to him and asked if I can follow. So that night he gave me the answer and wanted to go back at 5 in the morning. My siblings want to follow me, and that night they were bugging me with packing thing. I hate packing, to be honest so I just sleep. I kept my phone alarm every 5 minutes and I just snooze it. And at 415 am, I have to wake up and here goes my annoying thing in life; packing which is took me at least few hours. Ok to be honest, I took one hour to pack my stuffs that time and I finished it at 5 something and really gave me sweat. Think of my cousin maybe leave me, it frightened me and I rushed myself to the toilet to take my bath.

Then can you imagine my cousin pick us at home at 9 o'clock and I have to wait for 5 freaking hours. Hehe. First thing we did when we reached KL were go up to the hill of Genting Hingland. Having a chocolate cream chip from Starbucks is a must and I bought my sisters Baskin Robins ice cream. Then we go back to KL.

Second day was filled with shopping. I insisted to not treat myself with any clothes or anything but sorry, my mission is failed. We headed to One Utama to buy my sister some clothes and shoes but ended up with nothing at hand for them, but something at hand for me. Hehe. It was nothing actually compared to my last visit because this time I did not get myself any handbag. Already bought a dress, shoes and some baju. And I kept my eyes on jeans, and was looking around for a boot cut jeans but no stores sell them. After my patience all this time long, I founded in Guess. It is not about demand or what, but I looked for it for ages so why I have to put it aside? Hehe. Oh by the way, I asked for size 24 but that store only have 26 and Faiz kept them checked and only available in Bangsar Shopping Centre(BSC) and MidValley(MidV) . The last thing that we did was went to Mac City. Faiz bought screen protector and leather case for his new iPhone 4. Ahem, he is my new enemy because BB and iPhone will never be a best friend haha.

Yesterday we went for a karaoke at Wangsa Walk, and it was such a relief. And having our at Dominos.

So today I will go and check out on GAP, because I cannot easily 'throw' my money and it is hard to earn ok. Hehe. I know I know there are lotsa of brand out there but I'm not rich like you so Guess and GAP is really my budget. (I use my own money ok, it's so hard to believe) . I cannot wait anymore to come here with my mother and buy them.

And this post will be continued..

1 comment: